Salmon Dijonnaise anyone?
Salmon Dijonnaise Ingredients
- 1 lb. Salmon Filet, cut into 2 pieces
- ¼ cup Flour
- 1 small jar Whole Grain Mustard
- ¼ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- Olive Oil
- ½ pint Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Chicken Paste
- ¼ stick of Butter
- Preheat oven to 325˚ Fahrenheit.
- Flour salmon. Use a spoon to spread whole grain mustard on meat side of fish (about 1 tablespoon per piece of fish). Pat mustard-side of fish with Panko bread crumbs.
- In a sauté pan, brown mustard-side of fish only in olive oil. This should only take 2 minutes. Flip fish and place in oven for eight minutes.
- While fish is baking, combine heavy cream, three tablespoons of whole grain mustard, sugar and chicken paste in a small pot and whisk hard. Bring sauce to a boil. Roll the butter in flour, add to sauce and whisk until it thickens. Serve over the salmon.
- Enjoy with a nice bottle of Fumé Blanc.