It’s Spooky Season, and that means you’re invited to a hauntingly fabulous Ladies Night Out with cocktails, glam hors d’oeuvres & more!
We’re celebrating the season with tantalizing hors d’oeuvres served by our zombies, frightfully delicious food stations, and dangerously tasty signature cocktails.
You’ll also get the chance to showcase your costumes at spooky photo op areas, with prizes for the most spine-tingling and creative ensembles! While costumes are encouraged, they aren’t required. We want everyone to come out and have a fabulous time, and we’d much rather you join us sans costume than not come at all!
You’ll also get the chance to win fabulous prizes from our incredible local sponsors, including spa gift certificates, jewelry, and more!
Your ticket includes:
- Complimentary wine & Signature Cocktails/Mocktails
- Cheese & Charcuterie Spread
- Glam Hors d’Oeuvres
- Delish Food Stations
- Prizes from our incredible sponsors
- Photo ops with cute props and styled backgrounds
- Dancing (get your Monster Mash moves ready!) and more!
Catering will be provided by our award-winning culinary team. Executive Chef Christopher Hewitt graduated from the Culinary Institute of America at Hyde Park, NY and has extraordinary talent and experience. Chef Hewitt worked with Bobby Flay for 12 years, claimed an Iron Chef victory, prepared dinner for Julia Childs, and has earned many other awards and accolades, including Best Chef in Bluffton. He’s an expert at taking everyday favorites and turning them into an extraordinary culinary experience!
- Date and time: Thu, October 27, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
- Location: Hewitt Oaks, 205 Stillwell Road, Bluffton, SC 29910
- Cost is $75 per person and includes all food with complimentary drinks. 21 and over only. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Table reservations are available so you can come with a group of girlfriends and all sit together!
- Weather permitting, this event will be held outdoors. In the event of inclement weather, we will move indoors.
- GET TICKETS HERE