Join us for a festive evening featuring all the German classics, like Polka Music, Beer Hall Games & of course plenty of German Beer!
Oktoberfest at Hewitt Oaks features all the foods and activities you’d find at a traditional Oktoberfest in Germany to be enjoyed in a relaxed and refined Lowcountry setting.
Hewitt Oaks is just five minutes from Palmetto Bluff, surrounded by sweeping Lowcountry views and graceful moss-laden oaks. When you first arrive, mingle indoors or outdoors while sampling butler-passed hors d’oeuvres and sipping on your selection of complimentary beer or wine.
Snap pics at our festive photo op areas, play Beer Hall Games, tap your foot or dance along to the Polka Music, and watch as our Chef prepares your dinner on the open stovetop. Then relax at your table while enjoying a plated dinner of German-inspired cuisine.
- Coca Cola Confit of Duck Spaetzle – Browned Butter Spaetzle + Cranberries + Fresh Thyme
- Guinness Drenched Bratwurst with Caramelized Onions + Sautéed Peppers + Kraut + Pretzel Rolls
- Chicken Schnitzel Satay with Seasoned Breading + Cherry Coke Mustard Sauce
- Braised Red Cabbage with Candied Apples + Roasted Grapes + Coriander
- Warm German Potato Salad – Red Bliss Potatoes + Apple Cider Vinegar + Red Onion + Bacon Lardons
- Sauerbraten Potato Cakes with Roasted Beef + Red Cabbage + Apple Creme Fraiche
- Black Forest Cupcakes
- Caramel Cinnamon Apple Kuchen – Butter Pretzel Crust + Caramel Brown Sugar Chess + Roasted Apples
Meet the Chef
Catering will be provided by our award-winning culinary team. Executive Chef Christopher Hewitt graduated from the Culinary Institute of America at Hyde Park, NY and has extraordinary talent and experience. Chef Hewitt worked with Bobby Flay for 12 years, claimed an Iron Chef victory, prepared dinner for Julia Childs, and has earned many other awards and accolades, including Best Chef in Bluffton. He’s an expert at taking everyday favorites and turning them into an extraordinary culinary experience!
- Cost is $79 per person or $150 per couple and includes all food and complimentary beverages. 21 and over only. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Table reservations are available so you can come with a group of friends and all sit together!
- Riders Courtyard is a large outdoor patio under the Angel Oaks. In the event of inclement weather, we will move indoors