On behalf of the Parkinson’s Foundation, we would like to personally invite you, your colleagues and community members to join us for a Managing Changing Symptoms educational program.
This program is free and open to people with Parkinson’s disease, their family members, healthcare providers and anyone else in the community who is interested in learning more about Parkinson’s disease (the fastest-growing neurological disease in the world).
During this program, attendees will learn how Parkinson’s symptoms may change over time and what strategies and adaptive tools are available to help manage them.
Lunch will be served to those joining us in-person, and registration is free but required at Parkinson.org/lowcountry or by calling Yolanda Clay at 252-376-1020.
Featured Speakers & Expert Panelists:
• Jill Trumble, MD, St. Joseph’s/Candler
• Andrew Ameri, MD, MUSC
• Stacy Spohn, OT, Horizon Rehab
• Katlyn Scarpinella, DPT, Horizon Rehab
• Ellen Glazer, SLP, Encompass Health
• Courtney Conner, MS, RDN, LD, Encompass Health
• Location: Creative Church 1293 Plantation Dr. Hardeeville, SC 29927
• Date/Time: Saturday, September 30, 2023 | 10:00 am to 1:30 pm EST
Space is limited. Register today at Parkinson.org/lowcountry