Enjoy a relaxing night out as Chefs Christopher and Bethany Hewitt demonstrate how to cook a deliciously indulgent dinner.
About this event:
- Enjoy a relaxing night out for you and your significant other or a group of friends! We’ve planned a delicious menu featuring autumn-inspired flavors to be enjoyed outdoors in the courtyard.
- Hewitt Oaks is just five minutes from Palmetto Bluff, surrounded by sweeping Lowcountry views and graceful moss-laden oaks. When you first arrive, you’ll be served a complimentary signature cocktail and hors d’oeuvres.
- After some mingling and relaxation, Chefs Christopher and Bethany Hewitt will show us how to prepare this mouthwatering dinner.
- The best part is you won’t have to do any of the work! During the cooking demonstration, you’ll get enjoy a plated dinner together with your choice of complimentary wine and beer.
- We have tables for 2, 4, 6, or 8 — so bring your significant other or come with a group of friends! We’ll show you our tips and secrets for preparing each dish, and you’ll get all the recipes to take home with you!
- Chef’s Choice Hors d’Oeuvres on Arrival
- Roasted Apple Salad
- Sweet Potato Ravioli with Pecan Cream Sauce
- Hazelnut Encrusted Scallop with Pear Purée
- Cinnamon Encrusted Tenderloin with Mushroom Demi
- Roasted Root Vegetable Cous Cous with Candied Double-fried Brussel Sprouts
- and dessert!
- Complimentary beverages: Signature Cocktail
- Beer & wine served with dinner
- Cost is $89.50 or $179 per couple.
- 21 and over only.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- In the event of inclement weather, we will move indoors.
- GET TICKETS HERE