Beaufort’s Shrimp Festival is an amazing event that celebrates Lowcountry cuisine and incorporates fun activities for all ages.
This award-winning Beaufort event features live entertainment, a morning 5K run/walk, and an interactive and informative educational fair dedicated to highlighting the coastal waterways, unique ecology, shrimping and fishing industries and more! Join for this annual festival featuring local area restaurants serving a variety of signature shrimp dishes and other favorites. Admission to the Beaufort Shrimp Festival is free! So grab the opportunity to spend time with family and friends at this wonderful community event.
2023 FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
- Arts & Crafts Market: 12 pm – 6 pm
- Food & Drinks: 5 pm – 10 pm
- Slippery when Wet-The Ultimate Bon Jovi Tribute Band @ 7:30 pm
- Arts & Crafts Market: 10 am – 5 pm
- Food & Drinks: 11 am – 4 pm
For more information: (843) 379-6063 or beaufortshrimpfestival.com