This easy baked ravioli and marinara sauce recipe has very little cleanup. It works well in a 5″ x 7″ dish for a dozen or two ravioli. All ingredients are available at The Village Pasta Shoppe.
Baked Ravioli Ingredients
- 16 oz. The Village Pasta Shoppe’s Homemade Marinara Sauce, plus an additional 8 oz. to top off
- 1 Dozen Fresh Ravioli (your choice of flavor)
- ¼ lb. Grated Parmesan Cheese
Baked Ravioli Instructions
- Pour a layer of about 8 oz. marinara sauce at the bottom of a 5×7 dish. Then place 6 ravioli of your choice on top of the marinara sauce. Cover the ravioli with another 8 oz. of marinara sauce. Add another layer of 6 ravioli. Top off with an additional 8 oz. of marinara sauce. Sprinkle a generous amount of grated parmesan cheese over the sauce.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350° for 30-40 minutes.
*Additional layers of ravioli can be added. Each additional layer of 6 ravioli needs at least 8 oz. of house marinara sauce. Six ravioli equal one serving.