They say the Longhorn Steakhouse Outlaw Ribeye is so good it is criminal. If prepared right, this juicy marbling, perfectly seasoned and fire-grilled 18 oz. of bone-in flavor will certainly become a favorite.
• USDA Choice 18 Oz. Bone-In Ribeye
• Longhorn Char Seasoning
1. Prepare the open flame.
2. Char grill with a light coat of canola oil.
3. Season Outlaw Ribeye coast to coast, both sides, with Longhorn Char Broil Seasoning.
4. Grill steak to appropriate doneness.
5. Top with our Longhorn signature Lemon Butter Sauce.
Recipes Courtesy of Longhorn Steakhouse.